The Year Without a Santa Claus

Ok, let me start out by saying that I am not the biggest fan of Christmas. Having the kids has helped renew my joy (somewhat) but I just don't really enjoy this holiday. I know that I am really in the minority when it comes to that, but it is such a stressful time of year for me.




But, the other night The Year Without a Santa Claus was on. I have to admit - this is my favorite Christmas special..hands down. And, I am pleased to say that my girls have really taken a liking to it. Grace was singing the Heat Mizer and Snow Mizer songs all day. Then I remembered that a few years ago my mom gave me a copy. So guess what we watched again? And are going to watch again today? It's ok - I don't mind. We pop up popcorn and the four of us snuggle in the living room watching it. That's what Christmas and family is all about.

Have a great night!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

 

0 comments:

Virgo Clock