The night almost got away from me

and that would have been bad because I haven't missed a day yet for Nablopomo. Granted, my posts might not be the most interesting, but they're there. As for today, it was Grace's first day back at school. They actually got St. Nick stockings at school and right now she is playing Old Maid with her dad (that was one of the things she got).

We had Kielbasa Casserole for supper - it is one of my hubby's favorites, and I think I will start to post these recipes back on my other blog titled Recipease I used to post there on a pretty regular basis, but you know that life gets in the way sometimes.

Other than that not too much is new, except for the fact that we are due for 14 inches of snow over the next two days...sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Hope you all have a great night!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

 

1 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

I'm glad we're only due for 2 inches of snow here. It's raining a lot now.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com

December 9, 2008 at 8:19 AM

Virgo Clock