A quick post

Sorry that this one has to be short but I have to get it in before all hell breaks loose here. We all went to the doctor yesterday and all of us have bronchitis except for Ella. She has pneumonia. So, it's going to be a long day. No school again for Grace for at least today, but maybe the rest of the week.

I also am going to be posting about a loss in the book community later on this week. Maybe today if I get some time. Dewey at The Hidden Side of the Leaf passed away last Tuesday. For those of you that don't know her or haven't checked out her blog you really should.

Hopefully I'll be able to write some more later.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

 

1 comments:

thewriterslife said...

You know, I never knew Dewey and so wished I had. I'm sure she will be missed! Just stopping by and saying hi and hope everyone feels better...oh how I know what you all are going through...hell!

December 3, 2008 at 9:03 AM

Virgo Clock